Quick tip guide for designers
- You can machine virtually any 2D shape.
- For cheaper (faster) parts avoid sharp corners, or tight radii.
- Avoid tiny holes in thick materials.
- Use AutoCad DXF or DWG files for best results in transferring files.
- Your final part will be no more accurate than the CAD drawing you start with.
- Brittle materials and laminates require special attention.
- Contact us for your free 5 finger sample that demonstrates how much cutting you get for the same amount of money for each of 5 different cut edge qualities